What do you think of Redland City Council’s performance over the past five years?
Has the Council successfully implemented the strategies set out in the 2010-2015 Corporate Plan?
Have the planned outcomes been achieved?
Tell us what you think. Our short survey below takes only a few minutes and will give the Council and the community useful feedback. This may help with preparation of the new Corporate Plan for 2015-2020.
Below are links to each of the nine topics that the Redlands Community and Council prioritsed in 2010. Each topic will take up to 5 minutes to read and mark. Thank you for your participation.
Corporate Plan 2010-2015 Strategies and Priorities (approx 5 min each)
- Topic 1/9 Healthy Natural Environment
- Topic 2/9 Green Living
- Topic 3/9 Embracing the Bay
- Topic 4/9 Quandamooka Country
- Topic 5/9 Wise Planning and Design
- Topic 6/9 Supportive Vibrant Economy
- Topic 7/9 Strong and Connected Communities
- Topic 8/9 Ethical Governance
- Topic 9/9 Efficient and Effective Organisation
How Council said it would operate
- Community Plan
- Corporate Plan
- Long term Asset Management Plan
- Long term Financial Plan