Has Redland City Council delivered on its 2010- 2015 Corporate Plan strategies?
Tell us what you think. Our short survey below takes only a few minutes and will give the Council and the community useful feedback.
Redland City Council has recently drafted a new Corporate Plan which is intended to direct Council activities and funding for the next five years. But the Council does not appear to have assessed its performance under the current Corporate Plan.
What do you think? Has the Council’s performance against its 2010-2015 Corporate Plan measured up to your expectations?
Tell us what you think of Council’s performance …
Below are links to each of the nine topics that the Redlands Community and Council prioritsed in 2010. Each topic will take up to 5 minutes to read and mark. Thank you for your participation.
Corporate Plan 2010-2015 Strategies and Priorities (approx 5 min each)
- Topic 1/9 Healthy Natural Environment
- Topic 2/9 Green Living
- Topic 3/9 Embracing the Bay
- Topic 4/9 Quandamooka Country
- Topic 5/9 Wise Planning and Design
- Topic 6/9 Supportive Vibrant Economy
- Topic 7/9 Strong and Connected Communities
- Topic 8/9 Ethical Governance
- Topic 9/9 Efficient and Effective Organisation