Has Redland City Council delivered on its 2010- 2015 Corporate Plan strategies?
The Redlands Community can assess the Council’s performance for each of the Corporate Plan’s nine delivery areas using report cards on the Redlands2030 website.
More information about the five year Corporate Plan and the long term Community Plan is available here
This is card 4/9 Quandamooka country
Give a mark for each Strategy and/or Community Priority you consider important.
- BLANK – Leave BLANK if NOT considered IMPORTANT Strategy or Community Priority
- High pass – Council has exceeded delivery of Strategy, strongly upheld Community Priority
- Low pass – Council has progressed delivery of Strategy, attempted to uphold Community Priority
- Not Sure – Strategy or Community Priority is considered important but UNCERTAIN if anything has been done.
- FAIL – Council has FAILED to deliver on Strategy, NOT upheld Community Priority
Click the below SUBMIT BUTTON when finished. Thankyou for your participation.
RCC Corporate Plan Delivery 4/9 – Quandamooka Country
Desired Outcome for 2015 – The rich Aboriginal heritage of the Redlands (Quandamooka) and the Traditional Owners’ ongoing custodianship of Quandamooka land and waters will be widely understood and respected, and we will work together for the future of Quandamooka Country.