Has Redland City Council delivered on its 2010- 2015 Corporate Plan strategies?
The Redlands Community can assess the Council’s performance for each of the Corporate Plan’s nine delivery areas using report cards on the Redlands2030 website.
More information about the five year Corporate Plan and the long term Community Plan is available here
This is report card 1/9 Healthy natural environment
Give a mark for each Strategy and/or Community Priority you consider important.
- BLANK – Leave BLANK if NOT considered IMPORTANT Strategy or Community Priority
- High pass – Council has exceeded delivery of Strategy, strongly upheld Community Priority
- Low pass – Council has progressed delivery of Strategy, attempted to uphold Community Priority
- Not Sure – Strategy or Community Priority is considered important but UNCERTAIN if anything has been done.
- FAIL – Council has FAILED to deliver on Strategy, NOT upheld Community Priority
Click the below SUBMIT BUTTON when finished. Thank you for your participation.
RCC Corporate Plan Delivery 1/9 – Healthy natural environment
Desired Outcome for 2015 – A diverse and healthy natural environment, with an abundance of native flora and fauna and rich ecosystems will thrive through our awareness, commitment and action in caring for the environment.