|Date:||January 30, 2016|
|Event:||Environmental impacts of Toondah Harbour development|
|Location:||122 Shore Street North
Cleveland, queensland 4163
Environmental impacts of planned development at Toondah Harbour will be discussed at a workshop in Cleveland.
DATE: Saturday 30 January
TIME: 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM
PLACE: Lions Hall, 122 Shore Street North, Cleveland
- Migratory shorebirds and Moreton Bay
- Marine life of the area
- Toondah Project an engineering overview
- Federal Government environmental assessment of environmental impacts
- Previous environmental assessments of the area
Community and environmental groups attending:
- Australian Marine Conservation Society
- Birdlife Southern Queensland
- Friends of Stradbroke
- Koala Action Group
- SEQ Catchments
- University of Queensland (academic staff)
- Wildlife Preservation Society of Qld
This workshop is being convened by Redlands2030.
A limited number of places are still available for attendance at this workshop. If you wish to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org advising your interest.