|Date:||February 19, 2016|
|Event:||Amazing birds of southern Queensland|
|Topic:||Amazing birds of southern Queensland|
|Sponsor:||Birdlife Southern Queensland|
Find out about the amazing birds of southern Queensland at a free workshop in Cleveland.
Beginners, families and kids are all welcome!
DATE: Friday 19 February
TIME: 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
PLACE: Lions Hall, 122 Shore Street North, Cleveland
This workshop is hosted by Birdlife Southern Queensland.
People attending the workshop will:
- Learn about the amazing feats of migratory shorebirds
- Spot and identify shorebirds during a field trip to nearby Toondah Harbour
- Find out about conservation of woodland birds
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch/sausage sizzle (if you are busy working just join us for this Meet and Greet at 12:30)
- Get a gift bird book if you sign up for membership of Birdlife Australia on the day
Speakers at the workshop include:
- Mick Roderick (Woodland Birds Project Coordinator)
- Dr Golo Maurer (IBA Project Manager)
More information is available in this flyer
Are you coming?
Bring binoculars (if you have them), a water bottle and sun-smart gear (hat, sunscreen etc).
RSVP: by 17 February to Golo Maurer
- Email: Golo.Maurer@birdlife.org.au
- Phone: 0467 444 114