Redland’s easiest way to get quality information about the place we love and live – now and into the future. Our Redlands, Our Future.
About Redlands2030 Inc.
Redlands2030 Inc is an incorporated not-for-profit association. We are Redland’s only community run, ad-free, information source on all things that matter in the Redlands. We bring you news, views, interviews, videos, photos and more. From the people, for the people of the Redlands.
- Join 2000+ other people by signing up for our FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER. Be sure to confirm your email address. It’s the easiest, simplest way to make sure you don’t miss out on any of our best quality content. Easy to do, no catches, no strings attached, you can opt-out anytime you like.
- ‘Like’ and ‘Share‘ us on facebook. Or, if you prefer, you can find us on Twitter, and Google+ . Instagram on its way too!
- SUPPORT Redlands2030 to help support you.
Our goal is to bring you the best community driven news in –
- Advocating and promoting the vision, vision outcomes and goals of the Redlands 2030 Community Plan (2010).
- Advocating for good governance and community participation in public decision-making in government about matters and issues affecting the Redlands – helping our community to participate in our democracy.
- Working with other community groups and associations in activities and initiatives that benefit the Redland community.
- Promoting community harmony, reconciliation, recognition and respect for the rights of the First Peoples of the Redlands region.
- Increasing public and community awareness and engagement about governance, land use planning, the environment, conservation, sustainability, climate change, economic and social justice matters in government about matters and other issues affecting the Redlands.
- Publishing and disseminating information and analysis; and stimulating debate about public policy, especially as it affects the Redlands by –
- Creating and using web-sites, blogs and social media with multi-media materials
- Writing and publishing newspapers, magazines and other ‘hard copy’ materials
- Organising community meetings, educational activities, seminars and workshops
- Commissioning expert reports and conducting community research.
While you are here have a look at why we are growing so fast. Check out some of our News articles and leave a comment. Your views are important to us and others.
Redlands2030 is for you, and by you. If you have ideas for articles, or want to contribute, please get in touch – email email@example.com .
- Our About Us page to learn who is behind Redlands2030.net .
- The Redlands 2030 Community Plan.
- The latest News and Views – tells you how it is.
- The 3 Ways to Participate page to learn how you can support us and get involved.
- The growing list of Community Facebook pages run by fellow Citizens.
- The growing list of Campaigns being run by fellow concerned Citizens.
- Our Redland City Reporter eNewsletter Archive
- Our growing Resource Centre – includes Contact names and addresses.
- The Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more about Redlands2030.net
Some of the Testimonials we have already received –
- “It’s to the eternal credit of this site that clear factual explanations are so frequently published. All opinions are not equal. Those based on information which is true, and easily verified, are what empower smart communities.”
- “ Just wanted to thank you for the article on the Council’s economic development strategy. It made it easy to understand for somebody like me and it made a lot of sense.”
- “ Awesome cartoon from Malc McGookin on koalas! Love his work in the Sunday Mail…”
- “ Just wanted to let you know that I loved the piece on Doris Day and the mudflats. Beautiful AND funny. Keep up the good work”
- “ Its good to see another independent voice. The community needs strong voices right now!”